Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Do you ever become so obsessed with something you can think of little else? It that something ever an item of clothing? I hope so! Otherwise I think I might have a problem. You see, I've become totally 100% obsessed with the Cambridge Satchel Companies seasonal colours bag (for men, but who cares).
I've wanted one of these bags for ages. A girl at school had one that just felt amazing and sturdy. I'm totally having fantasies of me walking to class with this bag and feeling tre cool. In reality it will be me running to class with unbrushed hair and probably coffee on my shirt but who cares! A girl can dream right?
Do any of you have a cambridge satchel company bag? What do you think?
Monday, July 14, 2014
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking 'but the drop off date has passed Sarah! What now?'. Don't worry so much babe, you can email me at scshackleford[at]gmail.com and we can work things out. Totally can't drop off clothes until the day of? We can handle that too! We've got a small team of totally amazing people to help out! I bet you're wondering where the Trumbullplex is, well I've got you covered there too!
Sunday, July 13, 2014
This amazing print by Lissy Marlin
My friend makes the most amazing jewelry. Check out her shop!The Only Ship
Aaah Frank! By MVHV
Daniel Radcliffe might be my favorite human being.
- Check out some pictures from my fun New York trip with my Vacation Catch Up
- I had an adventure downtown visting John K. King used books
- I went to a summer show and then immediately had to me a Wish I Wore
- Movie Date! Fatshion Friday style
- This baby dance party lifts my heart so much. I want to wake up every morning to cute babies having a dance party for me.
- These kids photographed in adult poses is so sweet but also sad to me? I can't really explain it.
- Rad Fat Vegan has an awesome post on Freezer Smoothie Packs. I need to start doing this! I love smoothies but I am generally much too lazy to make them daily. This would help me so much!
Friday, July 11, 2014
What are you guys up to? Big plans? Doesn't it feel like summer is just rushing by!